Monday 20 December 2010

Completed Images

20 Dec 2010
I have finally taken all the images I intend to use for this assignment. I have been trying to add a slideshow to my blog but it won't show the current list for my Picasa web album. I've even tried the Help but that doesn't really help.  All of a sudden the new list will appear but I have no idea how it happens.

21 Dec 2010 (winter solstice)
Success with Picasa!! I went into the Help Section in Picasa and requested advice on inserting a slideshow. Several people had put advice online but the slimplist actually worked and you can see the result on the right hand side. Now to put the back up stuff together.

As we are in the winter season and have had the heaviest snowfall for 30+ years, I have had to include some snowy pictures as part of my portfolio. I'm pleased with my choice, let's hope my tutor, CliveW, is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment